Have you ever wanted to have your picture taken with a big-time celebrity? Well, we can’t help you with that but you can take your picture with our very own local celebrity: New Car Sales Manager Mike Wenglikowski! Enter to win the Where’s Wengo Contest to earn a $50 gas card and have your name entered to win the big grand prize – a 3-day/2-night getaway in Traverse City! Once a week we’ll announce a winner of a $50 gas card and at the end of the contest all the Weekly Winners will be entered into a drawing for the Grand Prize. You can enter every week and win multiple times, so submit your pictures often! Use the #WheresWengo tag and earn points for your enthusiasm on Social Media!
All you have to do is:
1. Grab your Wengo – either print it out or have him up on your mobile device
2. Snap a Pic in your Favorite Location
3. Email your picture to [email protected]
4. Share it on Social Media with #WheresWengo
All you have to do to win is take your picture with Wengo. You can print him out or have his face up on your mobile device. We challenge you to be as funny and creative as possible! Stick his face on someone else’s or get crafty and put him on something silly. If you have Photoshop skills, this is where you let them shine! As long as the picture has you and Wengo you’re eligible to win. When you’re ready to submit your photo for the week, email it to [email protected] and we’ll post it for you on our Facebook and our website. Watch our Facebook page to tag yourself and use #WheresWengo!
- Where’s Wengo Weekly Winners will be announced every Monday via our Facebook page
- You must be a Weekly Winner to be considered for the Grand Prize
- You can and should submit every week because you can be a Weekly Winner more than once!
- Email your finished photo to [email protected]
- Grand Prize is chosen at random at the end of the contest
- Weekly Winners are chosen by Wengo (HINT: He loves to laugh at himself so focus your photo on being funny!)
- Wengo loves Social Media so the more you use the #WheresWengo tag, the more he’ll like your picture
- Wengo has a sense of humor, make him laugh and you’ll increase your chances to become the next Weekly Winner
- When Wengo posts your picture on the Garber Buick Facebook page, tag yourself and share with your friends
- Week One Winner: Margaret Guzzardo
- Week Two Winner: Mayce Ball
- Week Three Winner: Mark Pieniozek
- Week Four Winner: Nevin Steinbrink
- Week Five Winner: Cassondra Dupree
- Week Six Winner: Savannah Padilla
- Week Seven Winner: Cassondra Dupree
- Week Eight Winner: Savannah Padilla
- Week Nine Winner: Cassondra Dupree
- Week Ten Winner: Allison Dittenbir
- Week Eleven Winner: Marc Bodrie
- Week Twelve Winner: Chad Maxim
See more entries on our Facebook Page!
- Eligibility: No Purchase necessary to enter or win, nor will a purchase improve one’s chances of winning. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of the Great Lakes Bay Region and photos must have one person and the Where’s Wengo likeness. Garber Management Group employees are eligible.
- Program Entry: To enter the Program, entrants must send image to the [email protected] email address. All entries will be reviewed before getting posted on Facebook or website to ensure photos are not lewd, obscene or inappropriate.
- Program Period: Entries will be accepted Monday April 25, 2016 through Sunday July 17, 2016.
- Prize: There will be twelve (12) individual weekly winners of $50 gas cards. Every Monday starting with May 2, 2016, a weekly winner will be announced and added to the names of those eligible for the grand prize. Entrants can be a weekly winner multiple times with a limit of three (3) weekly wins. The last weekly winner will be announced on Monday July 18, 2016 and the Grand Prize will be announced later that same week. After announcing all twelve weekly winners, all names will be put into a container and the final Grand Prize winner will be chosen at random. The Grand Prize is a 3-day/2-night stay in Traverse City, with a cash equivalent of $1,000. Grand Prize winner will also have a gift card with spending money for meals, shopping, etc.
- Winner Notifications and Prize Acceptance: Entrants will be notified of their winnings via the same email they used to submit their photo. The Sponsor will email entrant and announce on Facebook simultaneously. Entrant must watch their email on the day of announcement (Mondays) for information about claiming their gas card or grand prize.
- Publicity Release: By participating in the Program, each entrant acknowledges that his/her entry in the Program constitutes that entrant’s consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, school, grade, age, and/or hometown and state, and any portion thereof, each extending throughout the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law.
- Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Program or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a)
- Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless Garber Buick, Garber Management Group, and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, delivery, possession, misuse or use of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), or from participation in and/or entry into or creation of an entry for the Program and/or the broadcast or exploitation or use of entry or any other Program-related activity; and (c) that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize. In consideration for his or her participation in the Program, each entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the entrant’s participation in the Program, including attorneys’ fees.
- Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the Program or in the announcement of the prize(s), (ii) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other conditions, (iii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error, or wireless calling service, (iv) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service, (v) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Program, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, (vi) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, (vii) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), or (viii) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by entrant. Any expenses incurred by the entrant during the application process, including but not limited to postage, are the sole responsibility of each entrant and the Sponsor will not issue reimbursement for any expenses.
- Compliance with Law: The conduct of the Program is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Sponsor shall follow the applicable laws for conducting Program.
- Rights Reserved: The content, information, data, designs and code associated with the Program and Program website are protected by intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorized use of copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property of Sponsors without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY